Our covid-19 policies
All of us here at the Haven are so excited to open back up! We know it's been hard on all families, so we're going to try and make the transition of opening the Haven as efficient and safe as possible. As everyone knows, there's a lot of changes happening in the world, and the new normal is not the normal we experienced before. With that being said, we will have some new policies and procedures so we can open up safely and keep all the teens and volunteers healthy while following the CDC and State guidelines.
PROCEDURES and POLICIES
1. Each Student will be required to fill out a new parental consent form (even if you have already done one. We have added in some new questions related to Covid-19). You can find this on our "Home" page on www.OrtingHaven.com
2. Masks will be worn by staff and volunteers during teen hours.
3. Only prepackaged snacks will be provided. Our cooking program will be suspended for now.
4. Teens will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands when they enter the building and after doing each activity.
5. In following the 6 ft social distancing guidelines, we will be limited to 25 people max in the building at a time, limiting each group/activity to 5 or less, limiting movement between each group/activity
6. We will be making sure everything is being disinfected as we go.
7. We will be taking temperatures with a no-touch thermometer before entry.
From all of us at The Haven